Roberts & Eddy, P.C., a law firm located in Independence, Iowa, with five attorneys and 12 legal assistants / support staff, is seeking an additional full-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant / Legal Assistant to join our growing team. If you are an exceptional “people person” who can always kindly welcome our clientele, a professional with strong communication skills – both verbal and written, and your background includes general office support and strong computer skills, we invite you to apply for this position.
Responsibilities for Receptionist / Administrative Assistant / Legal Assistant
- Kindly greeting and welcoming clients.
- Answering telephone and scheduling meetings.
- Preparing and typing correspondence for attorneys.
- Assist with organization of records and files.
- Assist with a variety of office management tasks.
If you’re interested in joining our firm, please email a cover letter, your resume and list of references to Samantha Stelter, Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our firm, please visit our website: www.robertseddy.com
Requirements for Receptionist / Administrative Assistant / Legal Assistant:
- Outgoing and positive attitude.
- Good work ethic with emphasis on detail and accuracy.
- Absolute protection of confident information.
- Prior general office experience a plus.
- Professional demeanor and attire.
- Fluent in the English language both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills (such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, e-mail and Internet).
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced, busy office setting.
- Ability to balance a variety of responsibilities and projects at once.
- Ability to meet the demands of supporting the practice as well as phenomenal rapport with clients.
Required: High School Diploma. Preferred: Two years college or equivalent work experience.
Required: No Requirements
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned. This position could include a very wide variety of tasks and functions.
We offer a 401(k) Plan, Paid Time Off, Group Health Insurance with a portion covered by the Firm, access to supplemental insurance, such as short-term disability, vision and dental.
Roberts & Eddy, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer.