Jeremy B. Hahn
General Practice, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Litigation, including civil litigation; business litigation; wrongful death; Will Contests; small claims actions, money judgments, and debt collection defense.
- Family Law, including adoptions; divorce/dissolution matters; child custody issues; child support modification; and spousal support modification.
- Landlord/Tenant, including eviction; forcible entry and detainer actions; lease drafting; tenant representation; notices of forfeiture; and notice of termination.
- Debt Collection, including Demand Letters; Litigation; Foreclosures; Confession of Judgments; Judgment Debtor Examinations; Garnishments and Levies; and Mechanic’s Liens.
- Real Estate, including Purchase Agreements; Contracts and Leases; Real Estate Closings; 1031 Exchanges; Title Opinions & Deeds; and Development (Plats & Zoning); Boundary Line Disputes; and Quiet Title Actions.
- Estate Planning & Trust Formation, including Wills, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts; Probate; Power of Attorneys; Guardianships & Conservatorships; Will Contests; and Representation of Beneficiaries
- JD., Valparaiso University
- BA., Political Science, English, University of Iowa
- Associate, Petersen Law, PLLC
Council Bluffs, IA
- State of Iowa
Politial Activities & Memberships
- Board of Directors, Independence Mustang Foundation
- Mentor, Independence Mustang Mentor Program
- Member, Iowa State Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, American Bar Association
Past Professional Activities & Memberships
- Graduate, Leadership Council Bluffs
- Board Member, CHI Mercy Hospital Charitable Foundation
- Council Member, Make-A-Wish Iowa Advisory Board
- Member, Council Bluffs Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Council Bluffs Rotary Club