Stephanie A. Sailer
General Practice, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Estate Planning & Trust Formation, including Wills, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts; Power of Attorneys; Guardianships & Conservatorships; Will Contests; and Representation of Beneficiaries.
- Real Estate, including Purchase Agreements; Contracts and Leases; Real Estate Closings; 1031 Exchanges; Title Opinions & Deeds; and Development (Plats & Zoning); Boundary Line Disputes; and Quiet Title Actions.
- Landlord/Tenant, including eviction; forcible entry and detainer actions; lease drafting; tenant representation; notices of forfeiture; and notice of termination.
- Business Formation (Sole Proprietorships, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, C Corporations, S Corporations and Non-Profit 501(c)(3) entities), including Entity Selection; Asset Protection Strategies; Contractor Registrations; Federal Tax ID #s; and Sales Tax Permits.
- Debt Collection, including Demand Letters; Foreclosures; Confession of Judgments; Judgment Debtor Examinations; Garnishments and Levies; and Mechanic’s Liens
- JD., Drake University (2017)
- BA., Economics, University of Northern Iowa (2014)
- Sailer Law, PLLC
2017 – 2019
Cedar Falls, IA
- State of Iowa
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member, Iowa State Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, American Bar Association
Civic & Volunteer Involvement
- Mentor, Independence Community School District
Past Professional Activities & Memberships
- Board Member, Cedar Valley United Way (2018-2019)
- Committee Member, Cedar Falls Community Foundation (2018-2019)